View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 04:11 PM   #12
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I noticed the Mark 4 download slowed after the first 30MB and took about 10 minutes to complete but the Mark 3, 5 & 6 had no issues though I don't know if that is Kobo's issue or Akamai's. As for geek1011's firmware locator? What I used cycles through all the Kobo affiliates I have listed in a fashion best described as slower than molasses -- a coder I'm not. I think bestbuy.ca was the winner on this firmware but really wasn't paying attention -- Gods of Sagittarius was claiming my attention while it ran.

I used the Mark 6 5 & 4 firmware to update my various Kobos. (KA1, Aura H20, Aura HD, Aura) and all seemed happy enough.
Okay, I manage to download mark 4, it took about 8 minutes.
Any idea if it also for Mini?
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote