View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
So this firmware gives everyone the new home screen right?

Any other bug fixes/changes? And any more depth on the new improved home screen?
I'm not sure but think you are right that the new home screen is the default -- my devices have been showing the new home screen so not sure what others will see.

Reading stats seem to be fixed (YEAH!!!)

PIN lock available without Rakuten affiliate

Author tab on My Books view though some oddities (Alexandre Dumas, Pere shows as Pere)

Date Added sort for library view.

On the new home screen, the lower right block (most of the time) is the current author I am reading with the number of books by that author in my library. Useful to those like me who tend to binge read a single author. The new home screen is growing on me but then I spend little time on it. Finish book, tap either My Books or Author and on to the next read.

Under My Books, the Books page number entry box is still too small for 3 digit page numbers but the page number entry box for Authors or Collections are large enough.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote