View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Sounds really great.

I bought a used paper book 2 days ago. I was published maybe 10 years ago.
I paid 1 cent +$3.99=$4.00 total everything included.

As eBooks catch on more and more, there will be far fewer used paper books. We need a way to utilize those eBooks that have been read and sit idle in someone's account.

The publishers don't like the used paper book market now so they will be certain to resist the used eBook market.

A Ford 150 truck is sold once by Ford Motor Company, and then perhaps as many as 5 or more times by successive owners. I think that books should be considered in that light also.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote