View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I've been frustrated with the charging, too! It just takes some patience (of which I usually have a lot until I am waiting to use a new gadget). The light will flash for a short time when you first plug in the device to the USB and it does take a lot longer than you think to fully charge the battery. I ordered and just received the AC adapter. Hopefully, that will cut the charge time. My device's battery seems to deplete a lot more quickly than I thought it would, though.
kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote