View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 09:42 AM   #89
sadowski
Connoisseur
sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, Kobo mini, PB mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
Thanks for the explanation. How can I change the time stamp of the files?

I'm not sure if this is the problem here anyway, because I waited a whole day to try again and the lookup didn't work. It kept showing "No definition found." And there was no .oft-file created.

Can someone else try on their PB Touch Lux 2 if dictionaries work in KOReader? I downloaded some from this site:
http://abloz.com/huzheng/stardict-dic/bigdict/
I forgot: do you see the .oft file on the PB in the data/dict directory? If yes, this means sdcv did run but did not return a result to koreader.
sadowski is offline   Reply With Quote