View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 09:43 AM   #77
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Thanks for the effort!
I installed KoReader on my PB Touch Lux 2 with FW 4.4. It works ok, once the book is opened. It takes a long time, though, to open a book. When I click on a file to open in KoReader, a message appears and stays there for more than a minute. If I press the menu button during this time the screen flashes with the home screen and the book cover and somehow I end up in the open book. It would be great if this problem could be resolved.

I'd also need to know if there is a EN-EN or EN-German stardict dictionary for KoReader. How can I implement a dictionary into the app?
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote