View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:26 AM   #46
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Just found out my parents are coming to Europe and I'll meet them (in Paris) this autumn - perhaps if there is a larger 8"-10" new Sony with faster page turns & no flashing, I would be very likely to buy it and have them bring it on over!

I would not consider it portable though (but I have the 5" jetBook for portability). It could replace my 9" netbook use as a home PDF ebook reader, depending on the price.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote