View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #53
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Perhaps for GKrispy's sake, we should all have a big M or F in our signatures. I'm not going to say what M and F stand for. I'll leave that up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Like this.
Aww thanks!! I appreciate the help (I definitely need it, I think I've proven that ), but the darn karma police won't let me reward the kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
It is tempting to put both the M and F in my sig since I have been called that on occasion, but since GKrispy is a friend she knows what I am.

(MFD)
I have to admit, I took a second... my first interpretation of "MDF" was *so* not complimentary.... it started with "mother..." But yes, you are definitely MFD- the monkey's interpretation, not my initial one...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote