View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 05:21 AM   #1
soafrocentric
soafrocentric began at the beginning.

Device: E-Ink AM200 Prototype Kit
E-book Reader software for E-ink Am200 Prototype Kit

hello,

i currently have an E-Ink AM200 Prototype Kit and i want to develop e book reader applications on it for my final year project in school. i have many a challenge with knowing what the best application to use. i came across calibre and i am wondering if it can be of any help, the prototype kit runs a gumstix linux and when i power on the device it displays the default program that come with the Kit , I have tried getting programmers that can write a software that will read e-book on that linux platform, but i found none, until i came across Calibre, and i am thinking this should work perfectly for the kit.

Pls i need suggestions and advice form anyone.

what i am looking for is an e-book reader application that can be installed on the Kit and read books from a particular directory in the SD card.

If Calibrie is good enough, i will be needing someone or advice on how to customize it to work well with my kit and how to install it to the kit.

Pls u can google e-book reader Software such as FBREADER and CALIBRE, this are all written in python....

how can we customized it and make it work wit our kit.

Thanks
Efico Centre
soafrocentric is offline   Reply With Quote