View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 09:54 PM   #26
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyduchess View Post
Im From Philippines and im happy to be a part of the forum. I love books eversince I was a young child.I think it is inborn. I still love paperbacks but im ecstatic to discover the benefits of ebook. I have 2500+ books in my calibre library and counting
Welcome! I have had an ebook reader since late 2008, and love it and Mobileread more and more every year! And good move to start right off with caliber, which is the best thing since sliced bread!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote