View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #322
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
It's okay my hubby says he prefers the numbers on his anyway so fixable or not I'll just get over it. I don't want to have to have multiple methods of importing books depending on his Kindle or mine. That would just be a pain. :o) My only remaining task is to figure out why my cover art isn't displaying properly for a fairly large section of books and I can stop thinking about this for a while and just enjoy my new kindle. :o) Thanks for all the help everyone. :o)
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote