View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #18
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
The firmware update went without a hitch but I had to reinstall the modifications to add the clock (I realized it was missing about 3 a.m. last night when the big clock in the living room chimed & I looked down to the corner where the clock appears and it wasn't there! ) Took me a while to find the files I needed but eventually got it done. I also put everything I needed together in one file and labelled it like I should've done the first time.

One last thing I'd like to do is find a nice san-serif font to make my default/original font but that's for another day and a different thread I think!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote