View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi!

I don't know about Foxit, but the enTourage eDGe has PDF reflow. It is supposed to be one of the best readers for PDF, according to the community of eDGe users. I can't say from my own experience: I read mostly ePubs. But I've tried the PDF reflow, and it seems okay to me!

Good luck!

If you're interested in a more expert opinion on the eDGe, check the forum here on MobileRead and the one at http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/forum.php
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote