View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I think Harry is right about the thread idea. I haven't seen an enormous number of grammar issues here, not enough for a full forum, but I have no doubt that there are people who, like you, have questions to ask. Incidentally, as one of the resident "grammar Nazis" I'll be happy to answer questions in such a thread.

Aside from that, the Web is full of sites eager to help improve one's grammar. For a start, I would recommend Grammar Slammer and Common Errors in English. I wouldn't say they're the best websites out there, nor even necessarily the most comprehensive, but they do at least provide somewhere to begin.

Last edited by Worldwalker; 02-07-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote