View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 12:25 PM   #9
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Yeah, that blows me away too, even though I think they noted it was a 'long' weekend -- it takes me several weeks to plow through the entire 10 book series, and I seem to read at a fairly fast clip (read Battlefield Earth's 1066 pages in 6 days, on the first run through). Fortunately for my ego, I've already been disabused of my speed-reading delusions by my wife, who thinks that Jane Eyre is a nice afternoon's diversion. And she's nothing to one of her professors who won't watch the Sense and Sensability screenplay because she can read it faster than the show runs.
So if I understand you right, your wife can read a page on the Sony Reader faster than the e-ink page can turn to the next one. Thus, she dislikes the Sony Reader because it slows her reading speed too much.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote