View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Eh?

It seemed full of kooky characters and kooky behaviors, like Kipling was writing it on an imaginative lark. So I couldn't even trust that it was giving an accurate view into those places and that time. If I were able to trust it, then I would be able to say that it seems that Afghanistan has always had rough terrain and fighting.

I was made to memorize Kipling's poem "If" when I was a boy, and found it quite amazing. So I expected more from my first other Kipling.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote