View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 10:17 AM   #34
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Njaargh.... Asian Fantasy... 45 rave reviews...

I just had to get this one.

I don't know if I should thank you for pointing me to this book, or hate you for adding three more books to my already lenghty TBR pile.

These are some of my favorites. I actually had, at one time, the uncorrected proof, which is now worth hundreds of dollars.

These are wonderful books. Check out the comments on both Amazon and Goodreads. (Ah, I see now that you saw the reviews from Amazon.)

Let us all know what you think of them.

Also (don't hate me! ), you may enjoy the Kai Lung novels from Ernest Bramah. They were published in the 20s.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kailungmat.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	119443   Click image for larger version

Name:	kailungolden.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	119444   Click image for larger version

Name:	adultfant1.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	119446   Click image for larger version

Name:	adultfant2.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	119447   Click image for larger version

Name:	wallet1.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	119448  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-23-2014 at 10:19 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote