View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #727
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
The first thing I noticed and was surprised about is the weight and size. I was worried that the Aura HD would be difficult to hold with one hand but that is not the case. It's lightweight and I can comfortably hold it single-handedly.
Not that I doubt you, but you're sure this is an Aura HD and not an Aura??? You're the first person to describe the Aura HD as lightweight, hence my surprise
The rest of the description is quite spot on, so this should be the Aura HD

In my opinion, it's a nice ereader to hold when sitting or standing up, but it tends to bother me after some time when I'm reading lying in my bed. Now that I have a tablet, it gives some perspective weight and size-wise
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote