View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:41 PM   #8
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
They were screwed because if they had know, they would have waited and bought the better one that was released not that long after the iPad 3 and less then the yearly update pattern.
Nope. I got my 3 in April, and I really didn't care when the processor speed went up. It's getting to the point that there isn't that much software that the average user would use that would really take advantage of the speed.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote