View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:06 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@theducks - I was trying to avoid having to go to preferences (tweaks) if/when you actually want to use DnD to do Book Merging. I use the menu-key to get the booklist context menu.

I never really 'got' the 'M' method. So, until Kovid provided the DnD Merge feature, I've merged manually: drag format files from the unwanted book folder into the wanted book's details panel, cut and paste metadata fields via bookline edits, remove unwanted books or format files.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-21-2018 at 09:09 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote