View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #15
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Interesting Zelda.. this coincided with an email proporting itself to being from kobobooks.com I just received. I never signed up for anything to do with Kobo stuff!..
I looked in the source and instead of being from "Kobo eReading" <newsletter@kobobooks.com> the sender is listed as "Kobo eReading" <newsletter=kobobooks.com@mcsv183.net>
Sounds like we liseuse users are getting targetted by scammers!
I received the same email this morning, thought nothing of it until I read your post and can confirm the relay as being mcsc183.net. I had bought an ebook from Shortcovers many months ago (now Kobo) so it didn't seem suspicious to me.

Well I for one as good practice tend to (if I receive an email offer) never click the link, I have always gone to a web browser and gone through the webpage of the company sending me the offer.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote