View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #9
dsip
Connoisseur
dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Between Devices..
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Just as an aside, e-books ARE real books.

I believe you meant to say "paper books"
I'm pretty sure most people's definition of a book includes paper and pages and stuff like that. A scroll is not a book either, even if it carries the same text.
Interesting how there is not (yet) a clearly defined way to distinguish medium and content because of the lack of need / ability to differentiate though.

I don't think I could get rid of my paper books. Ever. I feel a lot more cofortable in rooms with lots of books, usually. I will probably continue buying most my books in the paper medium, too - the e-book reader is (at least for now I think so) mostly a traveling convenience to me, that I'll mostly use for copyright free books.
dsip is offline   Reply With Quote