View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 04:09 AM   #15
Marcs1102
Marcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: none
Happened on this sticky, that references an old post of mine, but in the last year i've found a much better easier way than i described and use now... I just created a format (zab for Zipped Audio Book) and tell my system registry to run zab's with my player (vlcplayer). If you try and use the format .zip it is assumed to be an archive of ebooks, but rename the shortcut/link's to .zab so only the shortcut file with a link is copied into the calibre library as it's own format... You can pretty much do all sorts of cool things
with an unknown to calibre format
Marcs1102 is offline   Reply With Quote