View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #200
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@theducks,

Still a problem loading I'm afraid.
Code:
calibre, version 1.201.2
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IndentationError</b>:expected an indented block (calibre_plugins.search_the_internet.__init__, line 78)

calibre 1.201.2  isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Count Pages && Search The Internet && Open With && Quality Check && Copy Cover To Device && Fantastic Fiction && Barnes & Noble && Goodreads && Kobo Utilities && JSTest Plugin && EpubSplit && KePub Output && Extract ISBN && Wiki Reader && Modify ePub
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 314, in add_plugin
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 379, in add_plugin
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 53, in load_plugin
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 195, in load
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 175, in load_module
  File "calibre_plugins.search_the_internet.__init__", line 78
    try:
      ^
IndentationError: expected an indented block
A simple indentation syntax error in your edit, I believe. Also I think the except: line should be except ImportError: just like at the top of your other .py files.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote