View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #36
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
I also missed it before writing post #2

The second story you mentioned is freely available from the web site of the magazine that first published it:

http://www.newyorker.com/fiction/fea...printable=true

The above link doesn't make it legally public domain, but from my reader's POV, it has the same effect.

Yep, that's where I first read it too, greta read... it's also in DeLillo's short story collection "The Angel Esmeralda" and license violations are pretty sure to be pursued...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote