View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #41
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't use Sigil at all. I don't see a need to when I can do everything in Calibre. They're in the right order. I checked. It sounds like Sigil is the problem. They're probably not compatible together.
Maybe it is messing with the section order. I use Sigil on every book before I load it, to take out all the extra images at the ends of books, teaser chapters or excerpts, advertisements, etc. So I convert to epub, use Sigil, then convert back to mobi, before putting on the Kindle.

I'll play with merge again and see if that is the problem.

Sorry to hijack the thread.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote