View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #23515
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
The worst part is that we had him sleep trained. He was doing great, even handled having a crowd at the house for Christmas with no sleep problems. Then he got sick and wanted to be held and cuddled. He threw up and pooped through diapers during the night. We ran out of sheets so he ended up sleeping with me because I didn't want to leave him on just a matress or in his play area. Then we travelled and he struggled with sleeping.

So now we are back to square one. In some ways it is even worse because he won't settle down for the Hubby, only me. ugh

More Pu-Erh.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote