View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by leswgnr View Post
Well, since it's looking for 32 bit programs, thought I'd go the other route and reinstalling the 32 bit version. Afterwards, both the 32 & 64 bit versions work, and I can see where the bookd were stored. Both the catalog and all the books seem fine. BTW, where is the catalog stored so I may back it up?

So, at this point, if I uninstall both versions and reinstall the 64 bit version, is it likely that the catalog and books will remain as they are and accessable, and that I will not need to do anything else after the install?
Un installs never touch any Libraries
in addition, uninstall leaves behind all configuration settings and plugins.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote