View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:12 AM   #22629
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Good morning all! Rainy day, rainy day.... cold and rainy day.... Extra Smoky Lapsang Souchong tea from McNultey's today, with a couple off fried eggs. I had to teach my wife what 'two eggs, over hard' meant. (She also learned her choice; two eggs, sunny side up!) Gonna be a slow day today... play a little music, maybe we'll play together. Do some reading, climb some stairs, and hunt the Internet. I do NOT want to go to any of the shopping centers... Last week there was a two kilometer long line waiting to get into the parking area of one of the larger Malls... I'd rather stick a needle in my eye than put up with crowds like that!

Stitchawl
Very wet and cold here too. Big puddles all over the place.

A very naïve question now - does Christmas have any impact on Japan. I assume there are quite a large number of Christians there, so does it get reflected in the shops etc., and celebrated at home with a tree and decorations? I could look it up, of course, but then you would never know the depth of my ignorance, and I know your answer will be way more edifying .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote