View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:16 AM   #1092
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
[Quote:
Originally Posted by zavidos
I really appreciate to see landscape mode for epub in the next firmware.

In this way it will be possible to hold the kobo from the bottom with one end, so it will be useful a "reversible landscape mode" ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
Yes, that would be nice.
I agree. I and many others have asked for this in the past. I just hope KOBO are listening this time.

I currently use my old Cool-er which is basic comapared with the Kobo but had a landscape mode from the beginning.
Thasaidon is online now   Reply With Quote