View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #4
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Philantrop, thank you for the suggestion. I added the content server manually and it worked great. Loaded super fast. Surprisingly enough, once I got it to load manually, the auto version started working as well.

Does Calibre have to be OPEN on my computer for this to work? I don't always have Calibre open.

Edbro, thank you for the suggestion of putting it in DropBox. That would make my catelog available from anywhere I have wifi access. I will have to see how much space my Calibre opds will take since I only have the free DropBox account. LOL I need more friends to get their free account from a link from me!!!!!

How do I find my opds on my computer so I can see how big it is? Does that link you posted tell you where to tell Calibre the new opds is located if/when I move it to my dropbox account?

Please, if anyone would like the free cloud storage, use my link http://db.tt/L135c2pO and we both will get additional storage space!
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote