View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaniKakarla View Post
I am new to using calibre and also using this forum - so could be replicating an earlier query, but could not find it despite searching.

When I "Download metadata and Covers" for multiple books. Once the download task is complete, i apply the metadata and covers, calibre chooses the 1st selection for each book and updates. I would like to be able to choose the option for each book.

Can someone help me with this?
Start in the Metadata editor (you can use Next/Previous to move thru a list)
Use the Download Metadata (will step thru both) or just use the Download covers button
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote