View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #26
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
For what it's worth, The book didn't really work for me. I would rather the Club had chosen a more up to date and more readable account if it was going to go with a travelog. To me it appeared that no detail was trivial enough to be left out. I didn't need the exact measurements of every room they visited. But that's me. Different strokes, as they say.

But the formatting was nice.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote