View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #89
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I am glad that I don't have an iphone 5. I like the aspect ratio and size of the older model, which I have. This might be the first post-Jobs screwup for Apple, leading them slowly back to where they were before Jobs took back over the company. Apple themselves tested and found that 4:3 was the most usable aspect ratio. Besides skinnying up the phone is reactionary and not evolutionary. Apple is supposed to be the leader, not the follower.

As for ios6 I like it (not the maps of course), the do not disturb feature is awesome. That is the most important change for me because now I don't have to worry about forgetting to button down the hatches on my iphone (lest I be waked by notifications or texts) in the middle of the night.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote