View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #36
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Are we talking the ToC at the beginning of the book that I have to flip through to get to the actual stuff I want to read? Or the internal one?

Printed ToCs need to die. I can always use the "Go To" function on my reader to go to whatever chapter I want.

I'm a big fan of having ebooks go from Cover (a SINGLE cover) to reading material; put all that extraneous crap at the back of the book.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote