View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #5
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
That is the obvious first fix for most tech devices. But I guess we need to say it anyway. I would avoid the SECOND standard method of fixing misbehaving devices (giving them a good solid whack) because that could easily damage the eink screen.

My suggestion was meant seriously though. I have also seen this happening (couldn't open anything, same message as the OP stated), and restarting the device fixed it.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote