View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 06:01 AM   #1
skypilotpete
skypilotpete will become famous soon enoughskypilotpete will become famous soon enoughskypilotpete will become famous soon enoughskypilotpete will become famous soon enoughskypilotpete will become famous soon enoughskypilotpete will become famous soon enough

Device: Prs 350
Book causing PRS 350 to freeze?

My PRS 350 has started freezing. I've been waiting for the last 10 minutes for it to "go to" page 120 from page 109. It's just sitting there with the circular arrows icon, doing nothing. It has also been freezing completely and refusing to turn off, even when pushing the reset button. When it is refusing to turn off, the only way I have found to get it to turn off is to connect it to the computer while it is frozen, and eventually it turns itself off and starts charging. I have done a hard reset, but that hasn't changed anything.

It has suddenly occurred to me that maybe it isn't the PRS 350 that is the problem, but the particular e-book. I've just switched to another book and the problem doesn't seem to be happening there. Is it possible that a faulty epub could cause the reader to freeze and refuse to turn off? The book in question was fine until I got to about page 100 out 150, then all the problems started.
skypilotpete is offline   Reply With Quote