View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
This is Goodbye..

Hey guys, after wrangling with Kobo CS for a month or so now I have finally decided to return my Vox and revisit the ereader and/or tablet market later once the value/dollar ratio improves.

It was a hard decision to make, but *for me* the Vox was incapable of performing as advertised, and was severely underpowered. This community has been great however, and I will happily return if I brave the ereader waters again!

As a preorder customer, like many of you, I was really rooting for the Vox. The most recent update almost won me over, but then the sleep/wake issues and poor web video playback made my decision for me. I may get a Playbook, save up for an iPad, or just wait it out. I hope you guys enjoy your Voxes, and keep on reading!

Last edited by Anjohl; 01-13-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote