View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia103 View Post
Did anyone else have a problem opening the epub file after downloading? Or am I doing something wrong?

I downloaded the zip file to my computer, clicked on open and then clicked on the epub icon. The Sony Reader Library automatically opened, but the book wasn't in it. Then I tried to import the file from My Books (where it was saved) into the library but it still didn't show up.
I often download and import from Smashwords and Baen so I don't think it's a general problem with my system, but those aren't part of zip files so there might be a step I'm missing.

Sometimes, if you've changed directories [download folder, desktop, etc.], then the Sony software on the computer isn't smart enough to know where your file is located and is unable to open the ebook file.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote