View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Differences in layout with different Kindle programs

I'm using Dreamweaver and Mobipocket Creator. It works as expected on a real Kindle Wifi with the keyboard (UK if they are any different), but I get different spacing between scenes on Kindle PC and Android phone. If affects spacing between chapter headings as well.

Is there some html code to standardise spacing on all the different platforms? I've just been using either "P" or "BR" tags.

I've attached a picture from Kindle PC, on the real Kindle the spacing both above and below the 3 stars is the same. That's what I'm aiming for across all platforms. And is there likely to be variations between different models of real Kindles too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	80176  
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote