View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
You will probably appreciate the upgrade.

I created a Word document on my EE today, using Docs2Go, but have not tried to read any Word docs on the eink side. I will see if I can find a way (other than converting in Calibre) to do that.

Oh! I know one way -- look up LCD2eink, which is a program(?) created by Javese which allows you to read from the LCD side onto the eink side. I haven't installed it myself (just lazy) but I believe it is pretty fantastic!

Edit: I forgot to say Welcome!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote