View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Thanks Kris!

I would prefer my jetBook Lite to any of these newer models.

It's not clear to me what the sales pitch of the K12 is, other than its pre-loaded texts relevant to high school students.

When will we hear about the jetBook+?
It looks like Ectaco didn't show jetBook+ on BEA and no information on their website. jetBook K-12 has many other features, not only preloaded books:

see below:
http://www.jetbookk12.com/features/

Speed Reading: Your ability to read quickly and accurately is directly correlated with your ability to acquire and use information. The speed reading program on the jetBook K-12 will help your reading speed and comprehension skills.

Reference Guides: Great help for Math, Physics, Geometry, Algebra, Biology and Earth Science. These guides are packed with tons of information on each subject and are specifically designed to teach complicated subject areas as well as provide a quick reference.

US History Course: Perfect for History students, foreign exchange students, and anyone immigrating to the US. The course is fully interactive so it makes learning fun and engaging with thorough lessons and exams.

- 50 US States Reading List
- Ability to play audio files including your favorite audio Books
- Spanish Text Translation: Type in a sentence to get an instant translation
- English and Spanish Grammar course
- Fully interactive periodic table of elements
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote