View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:12 AM   #17
Almiel
regrets buying PocketBook
Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CoolReader (Android), Pocketbook 360 Ivory
zipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
I just found that I have to use (zip mybook.epub -DX0 mimetype) to pass the epubcheck. Otherwise I get an error about extra field length being 28 instead of 0.
I followed the zipping instructions at http://www.webvivant.com/zipping-epub-files.html with great success. This is especially useful for mac users because it addresses the hidden files that mac creates in each folder.
Almiel is offline   Reply With Quote