View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 12:04 AM   #8
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Here's what happened in the terminal (I used [ code ] tags below, so you'll have top scroll side-to-side to see all my comments):

Code:
david@Davids-Linux-Desktop ~/Desktop $ calibre-debug -w ./scrambled.epub 2>&1

Initial opening of the ebook (I didn't hit any keys)
Turning on automatic hidpi scaling
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 81.5518394649 x 81.6428571429
Using calibre Qt style: True
Viewport cfi: /2/4/2/2[title^-image]@0:0

Then I hit "200 <enter>" and the following immediately appeared, and text wrap was screwed up
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: book_indexing

Then I hit "300 <enter>" and the following immediately appeared, and text wrap was still screwed up
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: book_indexing

Then I hit "200 <enter>" and there was NO ReferenceError this time, and text wrapping was CORRECT, but page 200 was not the same page as it was originally

Then I hit "197 <enter>" and I was back at my original place (that used to be page 200), and text wrapping remained CORRECT

Viewport cfi: /2/4/28/1:1
Viewport cfi: /2/4/4/1:0
Viewport cfi: /2/4/4/1:0
david@Davids-Linux-Desktop ~/Desktop $
The "Viewport cfi" lines appeared asynchronously (they didn't appear to be directly related to any of my keystrokes, they just popped up whenever they felt like it).

Last edited by haertig; 10-29-2017 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Added additional info
haertig is online now   Reply With Quote