View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:32 PM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
The Sony Reader is not a USB host, so you probably can't connect it to the Reader via USB.

As far as using it with Connect software, I doubt it's of any benefit, but it would look like any other hard drive to the PC, so it should be usable as such.

If you are thinking of using it with the Reader, I don't know of any USB-to-SD plugs, but why try that anyway? SD storage is pretty spacious and convenient anyway. I can't imagine any scenario that would be useful to plug a hard drive into the wall socket and a Sony Reader to expand storage.
I was thinking mainly of a data slave that could store DRM'd files. Since you can use only 6 devices, This one would never be subjected to crashes of outdating.
Being tiny it would be the perfect travel companion, no need to carry a computer. I guess a UMPC would fit the bill better.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote