View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #5
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Library management isn't Nook's strong suite... at all...
I LOVE it as a reading device, but library management leaves a lot to be desired.
I haven't had any problems with covers not showing up. That's the best I can say about it.
It doesn't pick up tags, like collections at all.
I don't have any problems with this, since I don't use my device as my library. I keep maybe 20 books at a time on it, so library organization isn't vital to me. But that's me! Others want to do things differently, and there is a "shelf" structure to use, but it's not automatic. And from what I have heard not completely reliable.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote