View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:48 AM   #37
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupines View Post
I'll upload the modified source files in case someone needs them over the weekend. I will also try to work on trying to make the binary smaller. 20MB is way too big. I believe the libs for alsa can be removed from the binary to make it smaller. I've been really busy and with no free time. After having a decent binary the other thing would be to add more voices. I haven't looked into this, yet.

Lupines.
sounds good.
will look out for it. much obliged!
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote