View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:27 AM   #9
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
If it's quite new you should have no issues getting it replaced mine mysteriously died a month or so ago, nothing I could do had any effect basicly one second it worked the next an unresponsive paperweight (about the only thing that might have worked is opening it and disconnecting the battery manually.)

Anyway point is I got a brand new one from where I bought it with no fuss at all although I've very little faith with the T1 reset button anymore (I think that's part of the problem I had).
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote