View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #28
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterx View Post
I don't see how you can pan and zoom with paper. But putting this aside and getting back to the main point of this thread:

Panning and zooming cannot be done nicely given the speed of the eink display, so I will not implement it (for now).

In which way are you not able to delete quickly in my application? I do not quite understand what you mean by "delete selectively".

Pan and zoom is mentioned in the computer or device assisted sketching context. I changed the context from paper to these devices in the next sentence. It was an implicit context
I did not say that your application does not delete quickly. I said what a sketching application must do. Since the device does not allow decent panning and zooming (eInk limitations as you also indicated) this is a dead end for sketching. Sure you can use it for a lighter form of sketching (is that scribbling ? ) ...

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 02-28-2012 at 10:22 AM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote