Thread: Touch Target has KT for $100
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
It's US only. I guess they really do intend to go head to head with Amazon over this device. It makes sense to release it there first, I suppose, especially if they have limited quantities. It is listed as out of stock on the kobo site with shipping in 2-3 weeks. Kewl that Target has it.

I wonder when we will get it. Maybe all the deals are Target deals like the Kindle deals are Amazon based. We don't have Target here--yet, though that is supposed to change in 2012. I don't know if Ontario already has Target.

Last edited by taming; 11-11-2011 at 07:27 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote